For centuries, people have been using homeopathic treatment for gout to get rid of their pain. Face it, no one wants to live their life in excruciating pain. Very few individuals are willing to take medications as a method of treatment. Instead, more and more people are looking for safer alternatives to treat their ailments.
Using a homeopathic treatment for gout can very well be among the best ways to control your pain and eliminate the symptoms. In today’s world, more and more people are avoiding traditional medications to treat their medical conditions. In our health conscious world, natural remedies are increasing in popularity as a primary method of treatment.
Here are some of the top homeopathic treatments for gout.
1. Rhododendron is a common homeopathic remedy for gout. Gout causes severe pain and massive amounts of swelling for the individuals it attacks. Many individuals use a rhododendron supplement to reduce the swelling and pain. Taking 1M in 10 minute intervals (3 total) has proven to be sufficient.
2. Belladonna is often used to treat a sudden onset of gout. It generally works best when applied to the joint when there is severe heat and pain. Although, it does not completely eliminate the pain immediately, it will reduce the pain and gradually eliminate it.
3. Arnica is the remedy many people reach for when the pain is unbearable. When the pain causes you to flinch at the thought of being touched, arnica might be the best choice for you.
4. Berberis vulgaris seems to be the remedy of choice when the pain seems to intensify with movement. It also will work if the pain you have is not localized to one area.
5. Calcarea fluorica works wonders on the stabbing type pain that is often felt during an attack with gout.
There are many more homeopathic treatments for gout that work for many people. However, before you begin any type of treatment it is important that you have the approval of your medical care provider. There is always a possibility that you can have a drug reaction if you combine a homeopathic treatment for gout if you are on prescription medications for another medical condition.
Having the prior approval of your doctor will minimize and possibly eliminate your chances of having a drug reaction. You can also increase your symptoms of another medical condition if you do not consult your doctor.