Be free from the pain by following some simple natural remedy gout do’s and don’ts!
Natural remedies have been around for ages but most natural remedies have not been researched until only this last decade. As you might have imagined, there are numerous remedies that were found to be quack. But, there were also many natural remedies that are very beneficial and some are now being recommended by traditional doctors.
If you are suffering from the swelling, pain, and inflammation of gout arthritis, you may want to memorize some simple natural remedy gout do’s and don’ts that could save you hours of pain. In fact, though gout is currently incurable; many sufferers have found ways to relieve gout’s symptoms completely by simple remedies that have been around for centuries.
In fact, King Arthur might have even used some of these remedies?
How to Prevent Gout
King Arthur? Gout has been around for ages and was once referred to as the ‘disease of kings’. Many historians have documented how gout was a very common disease centuries ago among the rich and royal. And most of this was a result of heredity and an unhealthy diet.
Because gout is a type of arthritis that is caused by too much uric acid inside the body, gout can be prevented by flushing the uric acid and keeping the uric acid crystals minimized.
But what is uric acid? Uric acid is a waste product of purines in the body. Although gout is known to be hereditary, gout predominately is caused by a sufferer’s lifestyle. In other words, a health conscientious person is less likely to get gout.
Here are some ways to be a healthier person and leave gout in the past!
Natural Remedy Gout Do’s and Don’ts
1. Do believe that you can treat gout! Many people give up after they hear the word ‘hereditary’. If you are pro-active and become healthier, you will be able to fully treat gout and never have to deal with the pain again.
2. Don’t treat gout with painkillers! Many doctors prescribe Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) which can be taken orally to reduce inflammation. However, many people fall victim of treating their disease with pain killers. Just because you don’t feel the disease doesn’t mean that it is not there. Millions of people have distorted or disfigured their joint and done further damage to themselves.
3. Do know your Body Mass Index or BMI. Because obesity is can lead to high levels of uric acid in your body, it is important to stay within 20-25 pounds of your ideal body weight. Knowing your body mass index can allow you to know if you are within your ideal weight. Our report shares some simple ways to lose pounds!
4. Don’t stay dehydrated! Over 80% of Americans are dehydrated which leads to gout because of inadequate flushing of the body. Try to drink half your body weight in ounces per day to flush your uric acid down the toilet. If you are 200 pounds, you should drink 100 ounces of water.
5. Do drink water with a greater pH than 7. You could try the new Smart Water that has been a rave all over the country. The company claims that this electrolyte enhanced water has a pH greater than 7.
6. Don’t eat foods with high levels of purines. Here is a great list to start with which can dramatically reduce your purines which will reduce your uric acid levels. Food to avoid include: anchovies, gravy, liver, mussels, sardines, scallops, shrimp, fish, shellfish, poultry, and red meats.
7. Do eat a diet that is simple and full of fiber. You can easily drop ten pounds by avoiding fast foods and processed foods. Eat a simple diet that includes many fresh and raw (uncooked) fruits and vegetables. You should also eat whole grains.
8. Do take vitamins! We recommend supplementing vitamin C and E into your diet. Vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid) has been shown to lower uric acid levels naturally. We recommend 1000 mg during an attack and 500 mg for maintenance. We also recommend taking the recommended dose for vitamin E.
9. Don’t drink! It has been shown that drinking more than one alcoholic drink per day can raise your risk of an attack. Only drink one a day.
10. Try some simple natural remedies! There are over 7 simple and effective gout natural remedies that are shown to lower uric acid levels and relieve the pain! If you would like to see proven, researched remedies, please read our Natural Gout Remedy Report!
Treat Gout Today
Though you can’t completely cure gout yet, you can treat gout to feel like you never had it! If you are interested in the most researched, doctor-approved, step by step Natural Gout Remedy treatment, please visit our website.
Because our remedies’ high success rate, we have made our report 100% satisfaction guaranteed for you! To read our remedy report in minutes, please visit us today!
Joe Barton offers the only researched based and 100% satisfaction guarantee on his Natural Remedy Gout Treatment. To see why 22 years of natural health experience can offer this guarantee, visit us today!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joe_Barton