NSAIDs, Colchicine and steroids will help ease the pain but only gout home remedies will cure the disease. Have you been trying to find a way to cure gout?
Most gout sufferers at some point take prescriptions like NSAIDs, colchicines or steroids. Unfortunately, all of these treatments are only a band-aid for the painful arthritis. Many doctors are now recommending simple natural treatments to flush uric acid out of your body as well as prescriptions.
But why uric acid? Research shows if you effectively flush uric acid from your body, you will be able to permanently cure gout and its symptoms. (Imagine never having to deal with gout pain again?)
How to Flush Uric Acid and Cure Gout
Uric acid is normal for the body. It is created from the metabolic breakdown of purines found in many of the foods we consume. Normally, your body will flush uric acid through the urine. But with gout sufferers, the uric acid is not flushed effectively and will build up to form crystals between joints.
Studies have found that gout can be genetic but also can be caused by ones lifestyle. Whatever the case, it is important for every sufferer to learn basic home remedies to help the body flush the uric acid.
Over time, uric acid crystals have been shown to break down and be flushed out of the body. Unfortunately or possibly fortunately, gout must be treated diligently over the course of a lifetime. In other words, sufferers must be pro-active about their health to avoid future attacks.
Here are 5 researched ways to start!
5 Researched Gout Home Remedies
1. Uric acid will take some time to flush. Therefore, it is important you equip yourself to deal with the pain. Here are some helpful tips. You can ice your joints regularly throughout the day (5 minutes only). You may also wish to put affected joint under water for 2 minutes. It has also been shown that warm baths will also ease the pain.
2. Treatment should begin with your diet. A perfect nutrition plan for gout would be one with a high water soluble fiber count and a certain few fruits and vegetables that have anti-inflammatory properties. All fruits and veggies are great but these four have been proven the most effective for gout: carrots, celery, spinach and parsley. It has also been shown that 9 black cherries a day would also be helpful for neutralizing uric acid.
3. Learning to flush your body with the foods you eat is important. Foods that are high in fiber (especially water soluble fiber) are critical for your treatment. Make sure you are looking for whole grain foods with high dietary fiber. For instance, your cereals should be at least 5 grams of dietary fiber per serving. Your breads should be above 3 grams per serving. You should also eat at least 6 servings of fruits and vegetables each day.
4. You can also dilute uric acid and breakdown crystals with your beverage of choice. All doctors recommend drinking plenty of water. You may wish to try distilled water (free of minerals). You should drink at least 100 ounces of water per day. That is a tall glass every 2 hours.
5. Finally, you should educate yourself about gout and its numerous treatment options. Most treatments can be done at home and take only minutes each day. Knowledge is your most powerful weapon against any disease. Visit Gout Home Remedies for information about 30+ researched remedies you could try.
Treating Gout Now and Not Later
It has been said that gout is like cancer, the more you ignore it, the worse it will become!
If you are suffering from gout, please educate yourself on the different home treatment options out there. Because research is the basis of all treatments, there are numerous gout remedies that work and have been tested to flush uric acid. But what are they?
To discover how you can treat gout naturally in less than one day. And cure gout naturally in less than one week. Please visit our website today to discover step by step remedies that are guaranteed to work. And you can purchase all of them for the price of one meal.
100% Guaranteed! Cutting Edge Research! Step by Step! These 3 phrases and 22 years of natural health experience have made Joe Barton and Barton Publishing the leading experts in Gout Home Remedies.
Gout Home Remedies