Are cherries the only gout home treatment? No! In fact, there are numerous ways to reduce uric acid levels and relieve gout symptoms altogether.
Did you know that a doctor named Ludwig W. Blau was once in a wheelchair because of the severity of his gout symptoms? Only after eat a large bowl of polished cherries was Blau able to handle the pain. After starting a treatment of 6 cherries a day, Dr. Blau was able to be free of pain and get out of his wheelchair. Later to be called the doctor who cured gout!
It is no secret that cherries have helped thousands of sufferers relieve the symptoms of gout. But cherries will never cure gout. Cherries work to relieve the symptoms because of a compound that neutralizes the uric acid in the body that causes the pain.
But do you really need to eat cherries everyday to avoid the horrific pain associated with gout. No! Here are other tips from a simple, practical and effective gout home treatment.
Why Gout can be Cured at Home
Like stated earlier, gout is caused when an excess of uric acid is deposited between the joints only to form crystals. The crystals between the joints cause a severe pain, swelling and inflammation. Typically, this disease is associated with the big toe. However, it can also develop in other joints.
Millions of people fall into the trap of taking pain killers to treat their gout. Because pain killers do nothing for the arthritis and only treat the pain, many people do more damage to the joint. A disease that could cost you about $10 a month to treat (vitamins and healthy food) could now cost you thousands of dollars with surgical treatment.
Many doctors recommend you be pro-active with your gout symptoms. Though gout is not curable, you can completely be free from the painful acute attacks associated with it. In fact, you should be able to exercise with no pain at all. Here are some helpful tips to remedy the pain!
Gout Home Remedies that Work!
1. Water is one of the best ways to prevent gout attacks. If your urine is not clear, you are in need of more water in your nutritional plan. Start drinking at least 8-10 glasses of water a day. The water will keep the urine diluted and will flush the body to excrete uric acid and prevent crystals from forming.
2. Research also shows how sufferers are usually potassium deficient. You can start eating foods that are rich in this mineral or supplement it.
3. Fiber is also a great choice. You should eat plenty of water soluble fiber foods that aid in flushing the uric acid. You can do this by eating at least 5-6 fruits or vegetables a day.
4. Keep it elevated! Doctors also recommend keeping your foot elevated to alleviate pain.
5. Finally, be pro-active about your health and your lifestyle. These 5 remedies are just the beginning to complete treatment for gout. You should know how your diet, vitamins, supplements, exercise and other remedies can help or hinder your uric acid levels and gout attacks. Numerous step by step remedies are also available in our Gout Remedy Report that is guaranteed to work!
Don’t Give Up!
Gout has left millions of people in wheelchairs! However, gout has also awoken some people from a debilitating lifestyle to a new healthy lifestyle. What path will you choose?
To discover how you can be healthy again with numerous remedies and a gout prevention plan, please visit our website today. We offer the only 6 month, 100% guarantee on our research that has helped thousands of gout sufferers. Get your Gout Remedy Report today!
100% Guaranteed and Doctor-Approved! To discover why Joe Barton can offer the only 100% guarantee on his Gout Home Treatment, please visit his website today. Thousands cured and counting!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joe_Barton