Ouch! The remedy for your aching toe is an effective gout pain treatment. Though there is no known cure for gout yet, research is showing that a complete cure will be here soon. In the mean time, you can address your painful problem with gout homeopathy and simple lifestyle tips that many doctors are now recommending to their patients.
Though natural health and natural remedies have often been viewed as taboo in western societies, many traditional doctors have now switched from synthetic pain killers and antinflamatories to good old fashion natural homeopathic treatments that were once viewed as quack.
However, as science leads us to understanding our body more. Simple remedies have been used since the time of kings (gout is known as the disease of kings) are one of the most effective ways to treat the arthritic pain.
Grab a piece of paper because here is what you should know if you suffer from the ‘big toe’ arthritis.
Gout is all about Uric Acid
Gout has everything to deal with uric acid. It occurs when urate crystals gather on the affected joint. You will notice inflammation and intense pain during an attack. The uric acid crystal levels increase when your body is not able to flush the acid effectively. Uric acid can be always found in your body and is also found in many of the foods we eat.
Usually, gout is flushed out of the body through the urine. But in certain individuals, it is caused because the body either produces too much uric acid or your kidneys excrete too little uric acid.
Whatever the case, simple tips and homeopathic remedies can be used to flush the uric acid naturally.
Homeopathy and Gout
Gout homeopathy remedies can provide pain relief during an attack. Many of the remedies are extremely simple and effective. In general, these tips will work to either flush the uric acid or neutralize the acid.
Here are some gout homeopathy tips and simple remedies to try.
1. Maintain an ideal weight and drink plenty of water. Water can help you lose weight and also help the kidneys flush uric acid from the body. Dehydration breeds attacks. Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water a day.
2. Simple lifestyle tips can help too! Make sure you know what foods contain high levels of purines and restrict them from your diet. Do not drink alcohol, especially beer. You should also start eating foods with high fiber content to flush the body of impurities, toxins and uric acid.
3. Vitamin C or ascorbic acid has shown to be quite effective. While taken in high doses, vitamin C can decrease uric acid levels in the blood.
4. Folic acid has also been shown some benefits in various studies. About 600 mcg per day may inhibit xanthine oxidase, which is required for uric acid production.
5. One homeopathic remedy is bromelain which is an enzyme. This enzyme is naturally found in pineapple and is a natural anti-inflammatory. You should take 200-300 mg three times per day between meals.
6. Ouercetin has also been shown to have to have anti-inflammatory qualities. You should take this bioflavonoid along with bromelain at about the same amount.
7. Finally, we also suggest cherries because they hold loads of fiber (to flush) and they also have been shown to reduce inflammations. This popular but effective alternative remedy for gout has been handed down for thousands of years. We suggest about 8 ounces of cherries per day.
A Two Hour Treatment that Works
As Google has shown you, there are tons of studies that have been done on this painful disease. As a leading natural health company, we have sifted through all of it and put together a 100% guaranteed gout pain treatment that works in less than 2 hours. Though these seven tips are a great start, they are only half of our proven treatment plan.
If you are tired of the pain and inflammation and want to get your life back to normal. Please check out our step by step Gout Remedy Report that has helped tens of thousands of sufferers.
Researched! Doctor-Approved! Guaranteed! With 22 years of natural health experience, Joe Barton and Barton Publishing are leaders in natural health remedies and gout. To be freed from the pain please visit our Gout Pain Treatment
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joe_Barton